The Traditional Medical massage of Thailand or an ancient Thai Massage, more commonly known as Thai massage, is one of the world's oldest healing therapeutic agents for the body. A traditional Thai massage is a unique form of bodywork that incorporates Hatha Yoga, acupuncture, and reflexology with origins dating back 2500 years.
Thai massage is an instrumental part of the physical treatment for Thai healing techniques. Unlike the scooping, kneading and continuous strokes of the western massage traditions, the Thai method uses compression, muscle stretching and pressure points performed in a rhythmic movement of gentle rocking. Therapists not only use their hands to free tension from the client's body, but they also employ their elbows, feet, forearms, and knees--all while fully clothed. Thai medical massage aims to heal the deeper levels of the mechanical functions of the human body to dramatically reduce muscle tension while improving the movement of joints, increasing flexibility, as well as stimulating internal organs and balancing the energy systems found in the human body. Read MoreBenefits of Traditional Thai Massage
- Passive Yoga Postures facilitate relaxation and increases flexibility
- Eliminates blockages in the flow of energy within the body
- Revitatlizes the nervous system
- Relieves pain and muscle tension
- Strengthens and invigorates the body
- Stimulates bloodflow and lymphatic circulation
- Gives a general feeling of well being and assists in balancing the mind, body and soul
- Enhances elimination of wastes and toxins from physical, mental and emotional strain
Thai massage can be particularly helpful in relieving:
Headaches, migraines, arthritis, whiplash pain, paralysis, numbness, sciatica, back pain, menopause and other conditions
The Luxury Thai Massage in Exeter, Enjoy the experience of Thailand imported especially to the heart of Devon. For Ladies and Gentlemen
We offer full body massage in Thai traditional style and can help you relax, recover or re-energise in luxurious surroundings.